This blog supports English, French and Russian.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

lundi 8 avril 2013

Spectra

Encore un portrait speed.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello,
    Firstly I'm very sorry to say this here, but I can't find anywhere else to share my thoughts, my story. Months ago I came across your Raw Resin blogspot and I immediately fell in love with Ezekiel. He is the first and the only doll since then that I ever love. If you ask me why I love him, to be honest I don't know, I just fell in love, simple as that. When I saw your entry's title about you thinking of selling him, I was so happy and full of hope. But then my heart sank a little when I finished reading the entry, when you say that you wouldn't sell him. I even planned to try to copy him as much as possible. But I didn't do that, because if I did, it would be disrepectful to you, and it wouldn't be Ezekiel. And it would be meaningless.So I took all my courage to write here, to say that if you ever want to part with him, please, please contact me through my fb (Yushiro Bon) or my email (cho_soi_trang95@yahoo.com.vn). I'll continue to keep my little hope.
    Again, I'm sorry if I bothered you :( . And thank you for taking your precious tim reading this.
    Best regards.
    Yushiro

    RépondreSupprimer